Showing all 8 results
Green Xanax$349.00 – $829.00 Select Package
Red Xanax Bar$349.00 – $899.00 Select Package
Xanax 0.25mg$239.00 – $749.00 Select Package
Xanax 0.5 mg$249.00 – $749.00 Select Package
Xanax 1mg$289.00 – $789.00 Select Package
Xanax 2mg$299.00 – $789.00 Select Package
Xanax XR 3mg$279.00 – $749.00 Select Package
Yellow Xanax$349.00 – $799.00 Select Package
What is Xanax?
Xanax, also available under its generic name of Alprazolam, is a benzodiazepine class drug that helps treat the people suffering from anxiety and panic disorder. It is among the most popular anti-anxiety medicine, and you can easily buy Xanax online.
A doctor’s prescription is required to buy this medicine because it is a controlled substance under schedule IV of the controlled substances act, meaning it can be dangerous to use this medicine without consulting a healthcare expert.
What are the uses of Xanax?
Doctors typically recommend Xanax for people with some anxiety disorder. It helps calm the brain and reduces the feeling of helplessness and fear. It can help treat panic disorders, fear of particular places, or situations that might result in a panic attack, or the feeling of embarrassment, also known as agoraphobia.
Doctors often also prescribe this drug for the people who have depression, as it can sometimes result in anxiety.
Xanax works by influencing the chemical balance in the brain to produce the desired effects, so generally, prolonged use of this drug is not healthy. Doctors usually prescribe it for a few weeks, and they also recommend other treatments like behavioral therapy and the medication.
What should you know before using Xanax?
The following are the things you should be aware of If you are willing to buy Xanax online for your anxiety or panic issues.
- This drug can be habit-forming over prolonged use, try not to use this medicine beyond the recommended period.
- Avoid stoping the use of this medicine abruptly, as that might result in withdrawal symptoms. Ask your doctor to taper off the dosage gradually.
- Talk to a doctor if you have any of the following medical issues before taking this medicine.
- Breathing problems
- Sleep apnea
- Mental health issues
- Liver or kidney disease
- Try not to mix this medicine with alcohol or marijuana to avoid increased chances of adverse effects.
- This drug can make you sleepy, so avoid undertaking any task that required attention like driving or using any machinery under the influence of this medicine.
- Older people and young children are highly susceptible to the adverse effects of this drug, so it is crucial to control their dosage adequately.
- Doctors do not recommend to use this drug during pregnancy because of its potentially harmful effects on the unborn child.
- This medicine can pass into breastmilk and have undesirable effects on the infant. Talk to a doctor before using Xanax if you are breastfeeding.
What are the side effects of Xanax?
Common side effects
- Dry mouth
- Memory problems
- Stuffy nose
- Loss of interest in sex
- Blurred vision
- Increased sweating
- Trouble concentrating
- Upset stomach
- Weight loss or grain
- Sleeping problems
- Nausea and vomiting
- Increased or decreased appetite
- Muscle weakness
- Lack of coordination
Severe side effects
- Uncontrolled muscle movements
- Suicidal thoughts
- Chest pain
- Irregular heartbeat
- Liver problems including jaundice
- Urinating problem
The mild symptoms of Xanax do not require much attention and only lasts for about a few days. Immediately call 911 if the severity of the side effects is high or if the sings of trouble last for an extended period.