Showing all 3 results
Roxicodone 15mg$309.00 – $839.00 Select Package
Roxicodone 30mg$309.00 – $839.00 Select Package
Roxicodone 5mg$299.00 – $699.00 Select Package
What is Roxicodone?
Roxicodone is one of the common brand names under which Oxycodone is available that belongs to the opioid medication class. Being a scheduled drug, buying and selling Roxicodone is an act of criminal depravity. You can either purchase the medicine from a chemist shop near you or order Roxicodone online via a legitimate online store.
How to take Roxicodone?
Your doctor will initiate your treatment with the minimum possible dose and gradually increase or decrease your dosage according to your health condition. To determine the best suitable dosages for you, your doctor should examine you properly. Your doctor will recommend you Roxicodone dosages keeping the following factors in mind:
● Age and weight of the patient
● The medical condition of the patient
● Other health disorders the patient is suffering from
● How does the patient respond to the first dose of the medicine?
Take Roxicodone as prescribed by your doctor and take care of all the necessary instructions and directions given on the prescription or medicine label. Please don’t use it more often than recommended and tell your doctor if you do not observe any improvement in your condition. It is best to avoid medical errors and try to be consistent throughout your treatment.
The following are the usual Roxicodone dosage that your doctor can prescribe you:
Dosage for treating pain (moderate to severe)
In the form of immediate-release oral tablets
● For older adults (65 years and above)
Older adults’ internal organs might not work that well; therefore, doctors should be extra careful while prescribing dosage for older adults.
● For adults (age between 18 years to 64 years)
Your doctor will initiate your treatment with 5 mg to 15 mg orally, after every four to six hours. Your health professional will adjust your medicine dosage according to your health condition.
● For children (below 18 years)
Using Roxicodone for treating children is not recommended.
Please take care of the expiry dated of the medicine while purchasing it. Store Roxicodone tablets appropriately at room temperature, away from heat, light, and moisture. Keep Roxicodone tablets out of the reach of the children; they may misuse them. After completing your treatment, talk to pharmacists or chemists near you regarding the proper disposal of leftover medicine.
What you should know before taking Roxicodone?
Roxicodone is a habit-forming medicine; using it for the long term can create mental and physical and mental dependence on the drug. Misuse, abuse, or addiction to Roxicodone can be fatal. You need to take care of the following points before using Roxicodone:
● Take medicine only when your doctor prescribed you for that.
● Health authorities have not approved Roxicodone for treating children younger than 18 years of age.
● Please avoid taking Roxicodone if you are allergic to it or any of its components or similar medicines.
● You cannot take Roxicodone if you have asthma or other breathing disorder or blockage in the stomach or intestine.
●Your doctor may not recommend you to use Roxicodone if you have or ever had the following health disorder:
○ Difficulty in breathing
○ Sleep apnea (breathing that stops while sleeping)
○ Head injuries
○ Any mental illness
○ Urination problems
○ Thyroid disorder
○ Damaged liver
○ Kidney disease
○ Problems with pancreas or adrenal gland
● Avoid taking Roxicodone if you are addicted to any drug or alcohol or history thereof.
● Breastfeeding might not be safe while using this medication.
● Using Roxicodone during the pregnancy can harm your child and may make your baby dependent on the drug.
● Please don’t start or stop using Roxicodone out of sudden; otherwise, you may experience certain rebound or withdrawal symptoms.
● In case of Roxicodone overdose, consult your doctor or call the Poison helpline at 1-800-222-1222.
● Tell your health expert about all the medicines and therapies you are currently taking.
● Avoid using herbal products, over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and other nutritional supplements while using Roxicodone.
● The most convenient way to get the drug is to buy Roxicodone online.
● Please visit your doctor frequently for regular medical checkups.
● Always remember that taking Roxicodone is only a part of the treatment. Follow your doctor’s advice to let medicine work more effectively.
● Talk to the doctor about all the necessary precautions that you should take while using Roxicodone.
● Please do consult your doctor to learn more about the risks and benefits associated with Roxicodone.
What are the benefits of using Roxicodone?
Roxicodone is the immediate-release form of Oxycodone; it is an effective medicine used for treating pain (moderate to severe) or any other condition as determined by the doctor.
What are the side effects of Roxicodone?
Please observe your mental and physical health. You can experience some of the following side effects symptoms after using Roxicodone:
● Dizziness or drowsiness
● Pain in the stomach
● Nausea or vomiting
You will experience these mild side effects, and they will be okay after a while. But, if you feel these side effects are becoming worse day by day. In that case, please consult your doctor ASAP and seek medical assistance. Stop taking Roxicodone and tell your doctor if you experience:
● Noisy breathing
● Slow or shallowed breathing
● Sleep apnea (breathing that stops while sleeping)
● Slow heart rate
● Weak pulse rate
● Mood swings or other behavioral disorders
● Seizures or convulsions
● Low cortisol level in the body resulting in weakness or tiredness, dizziness, loss of appetite
● Symptoms of high serotonin level in the body hallucinations, agitation, sweating, fever, shivering, fast heart rate, twitching, stiff muscles, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of coordination
● Any other severe allergic reaction to the medicine
How Roxicodone works?
Roxicodone is an opioid pain medication that works on the central nervous system to provide relief against pain. It decreases the pain signals that your body sends to your brain.
What to avoid while using Roxicodone?
An interaction between Roxicodone and alcohol can be dangerous; avoid consuming it. Taking Roxicodone can impair your thinking and reactions. Be careful while driving and operating heavy machines. Please don’t involve yourself in activities that require attention and alertness.