Showing all 13 results
Adderall 10mg$308.00 – $839.00 Select Package
Adderall 12.5mg$349.00 – $819.00 Select Package
Adderall 15mg$319.00 – $899.00 Select Package
Adderall 20mg$329.00 – $899.00 Select Package
Adderall 30mg$399.00 – $929.00 Select Package
Adderall 5mg$279.00 – $749.00 Select Package
Adderall 7.5mg$309.00 – $789.00 Select Package
Adderall XR 10mg$299.00 – $749.00 Select Package
Adderall XR 15mg$309.00 – $779.00 Select Package
Adderall XR 20mg$319.00 – $799.00 Select Package
Adderall XR 25mg$339.00 – $799.00 Select Package
Adderall XR 30mg$349.00 – $849.00 Select Package
Adderall XR 5mg$239.00 – $739.00 Select Package
What is Adderall?
Adderall is a combination of drugs – amphetamine and dextroamphetamine that are central nervous system (CNS) stimulants. This medicine affects the brain’s chemicals to keep the hyperactivity under control and helps a person focus on a given task.
You can easily order Adderall online to treat the symptoms of ADHD; all you require is a doctor’s prescription to get this medicine. While using this drug, you should also be aware of its habit-forming abilities that can turn into an addiction problem if not managed.
What are the uses of Adderall?
Adderall is a potent and effective treatment for people having attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Doctors also recommend this drug for treating sleeping disorders like narcolepsy.
It can increase a person’s ability to pay attention and helps them stay focus on an activity. It can also control behavior problems. Adderall can also keep you awake during the daytime.
It is also vital to remember that this medicine is only useful for people who have conditions like ADHD or narcolepsy. Using it as a performance-enhancing or study drug can prove dangerous for your health.
What precautions to take while using Adderall?
People who have ADHD and planning to buy Adderall online should be aware of the following to minimize their risk of coming across the adverse effects of this medicine.
- Only use this medicine if your doctor recommends it.
- It can make your feel dizzy, so avoid driving or any hazardous task under the influence of this medicine.
- Inform the healthcare provider about any medical condition that you might have, as these conditions can change how your body reacts to this drug.
- Mixing alcohol with medication is also a bad idea, as it can enhance the adverse effects of Adderall.
- Other OTC or prescription medications can also interfere with this drug’s functioning, so your healthcare provider should know about the medicines you are using before starting treatment.
- Children and older people might be more sensitive to the adverse effects of this medicine, so it is crucial to control their dosage.
- Try to avoid using it during pregnancy, as it might have undesirable effects on the infant’s health.
- Breastfeeding women should also stay away from Adderall, as it can pass into breastmilk and result in health problems in the child.
- Try not to use this drug past recommended period or in higher than prescribed doses, as doing that can make you addicted to this medicine.
What are the side effects of Adderall?
Not everyone who uses this drug will face these adverse effects, and even if they do, these symptoms vanish after a few days without any treatment. However, if you experience any severe results, then contact a doctor or call 911.
Common side effects
- Stomach pain
- Trouble sleeping
- Dry mouth
- Lack of appetite
- Weight loss
Serious side effects
- Increased blood pressure
- Heart attack
- Rapid heartbeat
- Blurred vision
- Muscle breakdown
- Severe allergic reaction
- Aggressive behavior
- Delusional or impaired thinking