Showing all 13 results
Adderall 10mg$308.00 – $839.00 Select Package
Adderall 12.5mg$349.00 – $819.00 Select Package
Adderall 15mg$319.00 – $899.00 Select Package
Adderall 20mg$329.00 – $899.00 Select Package
Adderall 30mg$399.00 – $929.00 Select Package
Adderall 5mg$279.00 – $749.00 Select Package
Adderall 7.5mg$309.00 – $789.00 Select Package
Adderall XR 10mg$299.00 – $749.00 Select Package
Adderall XR 15mg$309.00 – $779.00 Select Package
Adderall XR 20mg$319.00 – $799.00 Select Package
Adderall XR 25mg$339.00 – $799.00 Select Package
Adderall XR 30mg$349.00 – $849.00 Select Package
Adderall XR 5mg$239.00 – $739.00 Select Package
What is Adderall?
Adderall is a combination of drugs – amphetamine and dextroamphetamine that are central nervous system (CNS) stimulants. This medicine affects the brain’s chemicals to keep the hyperactivity under control and helps a person focus on a given task.
You can easily order Adderall online to treat the symptoms of ADHD; all you require is a doctor’s prescription to get this medicine. While using this drug, you should also be aware of its habit-forming abilities that can become an addiction problem if not managed.
What Are the Uses of Adderall?
Adderall is a potent and effective treatment for people having attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Doctors also recommend this drug for treating sleeping disorders like narcolepsy.
It can increase a person’s ability to pay attention and help them stay focused on an activity. It can also control behavior problems. Adderall can also keep you awake during the daytime.
It is also vital to remember that this medicine is only helpful for people who have conditions like ADHD or narcolepsy. Using it as a performance-enhancing or study drug can prove dangerous for your health.
What Precautions to Take While Using Adderall?
People who have ADHD and planning to buy Adderall online should be aware of the following to minimize their risk of coming across the adverse effects of this medicine.
- Only use this medicine if your doctor recommends it.
- It can make your feel dizzy, so avoid driving or any hazardous task under the influence of this medicine.
- Inform the healthcare provider about any medical condition that you might have, as these conditions can change how your body reacts to this drug.
- Mixing alcohol with medication is also a bad idea, as it can enhance the adverse effects of Adderall.
- Other OTC or prescription medications can interfere with this drug’s functioning, so your healthcare provider should know about your medicines before starting treatment.
- Children and older people might be more sensitive to the adverse effects of this medicine, so it is crucial to control their dosage.
- Try to avoid using it during pregnancy, as it might negatively affect the infant’s health.
- Breastfeeding women should also stay away from Adderall, as it can pass into breastmilk and result in health problems in the child.
- Try not to use this drug past recommended period or in higher than prescribed doses, as doing that can make you addicted to this medicine.
What Are the Side Effects of Adderall?
Not everyone who uses this drug will face these adverse effects, and even if they do, these symptoms vanish after a few days without any treatment. However, if you experience severe results, contact a doctor or call 911.
Common Side Effects
- Stomach pain
- Trouble sleeping
- Dry mouth
- Lack of appetite
- Weight loss
Serious Side Effects
- Increased blood pressure
- Heart attack
- Rapid heartbeat
- Blurred vision
- Muscle breakdown
- Severe allergic reaction
- Aggressive behavior
- Delusional or impaired thinking
How to Take Adderall Safely?
To ensure safety, you should take Adderall precisely as per your medical healthcare professional’s prescription. It would be best to carefully read the patient leaflet or prescription label before taking this drug. If you buy Adderall online, you will get it with the medicine bottle.
Your healthcare professional may occasionally change your dose. But you should never take this medicine in higher doses or longer than prescribed. Adderall is a habit-forming drug that can cause physical or psychological dependence, overdose, or death.
To ensure the safety of others, never share this potent CNS stimulant with someone else, especially if they have a history of drug abuse or addiction. Before you buy Adderall, ensure to get a proper medical prescription.
It is a controlled substance; sometimes, people purchase Adderall online and take it for recreational uses. If you have any queries regarding the dosage or administration of the drug, you may consult your pharmacist.
It would help if you took Adderall early in the morning, with or without food. Do not crush or break an extended-release (ER) capsule; swallow the whole tablet. To ensure smooth swallowing, you can open the Adderall capsule, sprinkle the drug into a spoonful of applesauce, and eat it immediately without chewing. Also, do not keep any such mixture for later use.
While taking this medicine, your medical healthcare professional may ask you to visit the clinic to check regular progress. Inform any doctor or pharmacist who treats you that you are taking this CNS stimulant. Adderall may cause unusual results with specific medical tests.
Before you learn about the dosage, we would like to tell you that our website is currently offering Adderall on sale. Also, it is advisable to take the dosage as per the recommendations of the medical healthcare professional.
Usual adult dosage of Adderall IR for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder:
- An initial dosage of 5 mg orally once or twice a day
- Maintenance amount: Increase the daily dose to 5 mg increments weekly until the required response is obtained.
- The maximum amount can be increased up to 40 mg, only under necessary circumstances.
Usual adult dosage of Adderall XR for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder:
- Initial dose: 20 mg once a day
Usual adult dosage of Adderall IR for narcolepsy:
- An initial dose of 10 mg orally every day in divided doses
- Maintenance amount: Your medical healthcare professional may raise your dose by 10 mg increments weekly until the optimal response is obtained.
Adderall overdose may occur by taking the drug excessively or longer than recommended. Overdose symptoms may include tremor, restlessness, confusion, muscle cramps, rapid breathing, aggressiveness, hallucinations, panic, dark-colored urine, and muscle pain or weakness. Other common signs of overdose may include stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, feeling light-headed, uneven heartbeats, seizures (or convulsions), fainting, or coma.